How to Prevent Muscle Injuries In Sport
It’s true! Your arms and legs have a lot to answer for. Back pain is often a symptom or arm or leg issues. Get in touch to see if massage can help you!
It’s true! Another myth busted is it’s not just for sports people! If you’re struggling with pain or injury, get in touch to see if sports massage can help you.
Find another way! If you feel like you are surviving on pills for pain management and/or injury, get in touch to discuss if I can help with remedial sports massage.
Note due to current restrictions, Swedish massage is unavailable and Sports massage is only available for clients who have an injury or suffering pain
Fix Aches, pains and rehabilitate injuries using sport massage. Call to discuss or book one if needed.
Open for business but Sports and Remedial Massage only.
Covid 19 Updates :
* There is a QR Code available upon arrival. Please use this for Track and Trace
* You do not need to wear a mask, you just need to be symptom free
* I will wear a face shield throughout the therapy session
- Suraj PI've known Joe for a while and I only found out he did sports massages relatively recently. I write this review after my second visit with Joe and the service from start to finish is absolutely worth it! All my tight muscles are now loose and I literally feel like I'm floating. In my experience, the after effects of the massage lasts months. This will definitely be a regular treatment I undertake as I work out a fair amount and do a lot of traveling in my car.
- J JBrilliant sports massage, Joe has a lot of in depth knowledge and was able to relax tight muscles
- Oliver SAn absolutely brilliant guy who works very hard to ensure all muscle aches, twinges and problems are alleviated. Joe is very friendly and extremely professional and has been a very good help with my running journey. He has great advice and tips regarding sports recovery and wellbeing which have played a huge benefit towards me. I would highly recommend him! Great guy and great value for money too.